House Clearance Costs
House clearance costs can vary vastly, depending on a number of factors.
- How large the property is,
- If it is cluttered or tidy,
- If you require the loft, garage, shed or outbuildings cleared,
- Where the property is located in the UK.
Our prices always include our standard service and we feel it is an essential part of clearing a house.
- We always bin up loose and small items, to prevent them from spilling on to the floor then carry the full bin the van,
- We always aim to dismantle furniture in a caring and considerate way, but unfortunately with old furniture screws and bolts become rusted so require breaking up,
- Once we have finished the clearance, we will hoover and sweep all floors.
What do we charge.
We are always open and honest with our prices, our prices include…
- Professional waste recycling at a local waste transfer station ( which we pay for ),
We charge on volume basis, which makes it much more transparent than weight and time.
If you based further afield than 25mile radius of Chesterfield, then we have a mileage surcharge of 45P per mile.
Man & Van Waste Collection
Save some money by using our man and van waste collection service.
Learn more by clicking HERE.
Extras – All price are plus vat of 20%.
- Excess weight charge – Over 1000KG we charge £20.00 per 100KG pro-rota – weight tickets provided as proof,
- Over time charges – £1.00 per minute loading time only,
- Upright Piano – £150.00,
- Mattress/sofas of all sizes – per unit – £25.00 each,
- Fridge/freezers – £40.00 each,
- Rubble/soil is charged at £20.00 per 100KG extra.
Comparison between a skip and our van/service.
Always remember we do the lifting and carrying when you hire our service waste collection service.
12yd skip and you fill the skip = £300.00 plus vat average.
- The skip will need to be filled by you.
- You have to carry all the large furniture items from your home to the skip.
- There will be an extra charge for a road permit if required.
- Open skips can be fly tipped in, such as Tyres, asbestos, fridge or freezers.
- You have to find somewhere level, safe and suitable access for the lorry to deliver the skip.
- Additional charges for fridge and freezers.
- Skips are a terrible shape for large prices of furniture as they fill very fast and have large voids in shops.
Our 14YD van INCLUDES our labour to fill the van = £395.00 plus vat.
- Our porters will fill the van,
- The tipper van is larger than a 12YD skip, also it’s square high sides makes it much better for larger pieces so you get better value for money.
- We will carry all the heavy furniture items to our van,
- No road permits,
- There’s no risk of illegal dumping,
- No problems with access for our 3.5t vans.
- We do charge for extras such as fridge and freezers, sofas & mattresses, pianos, excess weight & loading time as explained.