We are Morris Clearance Company and we’re your local bereavement and house clearance company.
- Buyers of all kinds of antiques, collectables, garden-ware and architectural items.
- Organising the auctioneering of furniture and collectables if you wish to auction them,
- We deal with everything from buying, auction, packing nd transportation,
- Arranging for the un-saleable but useable items to be collected by charity shops,
- Recycling of all un-saleable or un-useable,
- Arranging for cleaning the house and garden maintenance to make your property ready for sale.
Our aim is to offer you a highly professional service with a courteous and friendly approach to all kinds of house clearance and bereavement organising.
Before you start the house clearance process, why not invite us along and we may be able to give you money for some items.
You may think you have no items of value, but please let us come and have a survey and hopefully we can give you some money.
Please click HERE for more information
How much does a house clearance cost
We can sell items on your behalf via a sale-room, donate the useable items to charity and recycle the rest.
We work with many solicitors, estate agents, landlords and families to help with this emotional task.
We cover the whole of the UK helping families organise the bereavement process.
You can trust us.